Join Us Today!
Why Join AVCC?
AVCC offers a premier opportunity for those in the automotive ecosystem to join and network with OEMs, Tier 1s, semiconductor, and software companies around the same table. Regardless of the size of your organization, AVCC values every voice; every vote counts equally. Members access best practices in advance and help shape recommendations. AVCC membership demonstrates your organization’s commitment to advance the assisted driving and AV industry, collaborate on a common plan to unify the industry and ensure the safety of AV vehicles.
Benefits of Joining AVCC
- AVCC is the first time an organization brings together OEMs, Tier 1s, semiconductor and software companies and more, all at the same table
- AVCC offers the unique ability and opportunity to network in one place – committee and working group meetings, virtual events, in-person events, and social gatherings
- No matter how big or how small your organization, AVCC membership gives you a voice – every vote counts equally (one company, one vote); in day-to-day activities, everyone has an equal say
- AVCC members gain early access to best practices and recommendations as you collaborate in developing them
- AVCC membership will boost your visibility showing your company’s commitment to the advancement of AV and cooperation for the benefit of all and signal that you are serious about AV
- AVCC members share a common understanding AV and ADAS – working together to develop a common plan (even with different perspectives and terminology) equals a common-sense approach to keep the industry on the same page
How to Join
We have several levels of membership available to meet a variety of needs.
1. Meet with AVCC
We are happy to answer your questions about AVCC membership and review the benefits and membership levels. Email us today!
2. Download and Submit the AVCC Application for Membership
To apply for General Membership into the AVCC, you will complete the Application form. Please download the five documents below, and return the membership agreement, by-laws and antitrust compliance with appropriate signatures.
3. Meet with the AVCC Board of Directors for Membership Approval
All new members must go through a formal approval process. We will walk you through the meeting and answer any final questions prior to your organization’s approval.
4. Join AVCC Committees & Groups
Congratulations! AVCC’s goal is to empower your company representatives with everything they need to be productive and successful while participating in the organization and its activities. You will now have access to our private portal including all documentation, recommendations, events, and calls.